As a graduate of RMCAD you automatically become a member of the RMCAD Alumni Association. There are no membership fees associated with membership. The Alumni Association offers graduates the following resources:
- Professional Development/Career Coaching- One/One discussions or workshops offered on campus, archived online, or resources on topics specific to: Resume, Portfolio, Interviewing, Networking, Job Search, Sourcing Internships, and Post College Professional Life.
- PASSPORT- RMCAD’s Career Services Portal- PASSPORT is a career development technology software in which students and alumni have access to job and internship postings specific to RMCAD. PASSPORT has many career development functions and capabilities such as: Resume builder, Event notices, Networking with RMCAD students and Alumni, Access to online workshops, and the ability to apply to jobs and internships directly on the site. In turn Employers who are registered on PASSPORT can post employment/internship opportunities and view your resume, portfolio, and profile. (see PASSPORT)
- RMCAD Renew Program-Gradates of RMCAD’s BFA degree programs may audit (attend without grade or credit) most current course offerings within their original degree program with no cost for tuition. (see RMCAD RENEW)
- Alumni Pass- Alumni ID Badge (fee: $10.00) allows access to campus facilities, computers and workstations, printers (printing fee’s apply), and on ground classes for RMCAD Renew Program. Limited access to RMCAD computer labs for portfolio development. Access is only available during regular RMCAD business hours. Campus access and attainment of the Alumni ID must be coordinated through the Office of Career + Alumni services. Please note, NO work can be done on campus for commercial purposes, financial gain, or professional outcomes; and alumni are not able to check out any equipment from the TechBar. Alumni are no longer permitted to work in the woodshops, ceramics studios (including work in the kilns), and printmaking studios for financial and legal issues. RMCAD is working to create partnerships with local companies so our Alum will have those resources available again in the future.
- RMCAD Email Address– Your rmcad.edu gmail account will still be live and active. You will continue to received alumni information, newsletter, and updates at this email address unless you’ve given us an alternative email address on the graduation survey. (note-updates can also be found on RMCAD.edu and social media).
- Discounts at the RMCAD Supply Store and the bookstore website (currently 5% off books and 10% off other supplies).Spectrum
- Participation in Alumni Social Media Page
Alumni have many opportunities to contribute to the development and future of RMCAD. Here are a few options on how you can continue to contribute and participate:
RMCAD Alumni Association Board
RMCAD Alumni Event Guest Speaker
RMCAD Alumni Mentor
Alumni Spotlight in the Alumni Newsletter
Participation in RMCAD Events
Promotion of current artistic endeavors
Continuing to keep us updated on your Career
All RMCAD Alumni visiting campus (that do not possess an alumni pass) must first sign in at the Campus Reception Desk. A visitor’s pass will be issued.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Career Services to schedule a phone or campus appointment if you are interested in participating in any of the services listed, or if you are in need of any assistance!