PASSPORT is the official portal in which employment and internships opportunities are posted directly to RMCAD students and alumni!
Advantages to utilizing PASSPORT:
- View and apply to employment and internship opportunities nation wide
- Most employers have directly sought out RMCAD to post their art + design related opportunities which lessens competition.
- PASSPORT offers the ability to network with RMCAD students and alumni
- Create and store resumes, cover letters, transcripts, and other professional documents
- View Career Service related events
- Schedule on campus interviews with employers
- Participate in Employer information sessions
How to access PASSPORT: (Alumni Instructions) PASSPORT is restricted to currently enrolled RMCAD students and alumni. Please follow the instructions below on how to access Passport. Click to Log onto PASSPORT
Click "Sign Up" to create an account.
Once you've filled out all the information, you will receive a verification email that contains a link to create your password.
Once you've successfully created your password, Click on the "Personal Profile" tab and complete your profile and upload your resume and your on your way!
*If you are have questions, issues,or need your password reset for PASSPORT please email Careerservices@rmcad.edu**