PASSPORT is the official portal in which employment and internships opportunities are posted directly to RMCAD students and alumni!
Advantages to utilizing PASSPORT:
- View and apply to employment and internship opportunities nation wide.
- Most employers have directly sought out RMCAD to post their art + design related opportunities which lessens competition.
- PASSPORT offers the ability to network with RMCAD students and alumni.
- Create and store resumes, cover letters, transcripts, and other professional documents.
- View Career Service related events.
- Schedule on campus interviews with employers.
- Participate in Employer information sessions.
How to access PASSPORT: (Student Instructions) PASSPORT is restricted to currently enrolled RMCAD students and alumni. Please follow the instructions below on how to access Passport. Click here to Log onto PASSPORT
Enter your username (your user name has been set up as your rmcad.edu email address).
Enter your password (your password is the password used for your rmcad.edu email account).
Once you have successfully logged in, complete your profile and your on your way!
*If you are have questions, issues, or need your password reset for PASSPORT please email Careerservices@rmcad.edu**